SakuraXIII.com

Forever.

Forums

Forum Home > LaTale > OGPlanet La Tale

Brenna

Hey everyone! Guess what... I'm done with school! Graduated finally after a horrible last semester. But that means now that I have some more time to play games. So I have taken to playing some La Tale on OGPlanet. I realize most of everyone plays on Aeria but I couldn't bring myself to let go of the grudge... So I was just wondering if any does play on OGPlanet and who they are. I am XANKTX friend me if you want just let me know that you are affiliated with SakuraXIII. I also may be willing to start up a branch of SakuraXIII on the OGPlanet servers. But I will talk more about that to the guild owners.

Give me a shout out if you want to be friends and play on OGPlanet

Thanks!

Brenna

--

If I take care fo my integrity, my reputation will take care of itself.

--Unknown

May 29, 2010 at 11:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Prince Vern

Hehe, yay for graduation (\@_@/) congratulations and shtuff~

Yeah, I don't think there is anyone playing on OGP, I was on it for a while way back before Aeria was out, but I have a higher level on Aeria nowadays and shtuff due to SakuraXIII and shtuff, hehe, so yeah ^_^(\

Well, I got fairly bored of LaTale after I hit 80ish with my mains, so have been actually trying lots of other stuff; but its nice to know we have awesome people in OGP though ^o^ hopefully I can play wif you in the future~

--

June 28, 2010 at 11:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Christopher (Yuudai)

I play OGPlanet LaTale, and I've played it for a while, just not very often since I'm a weekend warrior.  I'm Yuudai32!

--

"In truth, happiness has no causes.  It is a decision -- which can be made consciously or unconsciously -- on the part of the individual that life is worth living, even though it is less than perfect." - Willard and Margeurite Beecher

January 16, 2011 at 11:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.