SakuraXIII.com

Forever.

Forums

Forum Home > Introduction Thread > Get to know Floff

Floff

Hmm, I speedily looked through some introduction topics, so I'll be bold and attempt one myself.

I'm a new member, joined a couple of days ago and so far I'm not regretting it at all, even though I didn't know what sort of guild this was.

Also Az and Mereko helped me loads to get a good start on my mage in LaTale, I know I thanked quite a few times already, but, well thanks a bunch for that ^^

About myself, hmm, I'm 20 years of age and hail from the hungry country of Hungary 'n soon will be moving in to Finland, which might affect my activity a bit, but I'll inform everyone if that would happen so. No school nor work yet, tho' I'll be attempting to apply to an english IT school in Finland 'n see how it goes. As far as gaming goes, I've played shi-loads of PC stuff, have 4 years or so experience with Ragnarok online and some(quite a few, actually) other randomly tried out MMOs. As for how I got to LaTale, I tried playing it, no clue how long ago and I just remembered that the game was pretty nice, now I started again and I find it rather entertaining, socially as well.

That's that, shoot me with your questions. (short ones first please ;p)

--

April 1, 2010 at 4:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Brenna

Welcome Floff! Good to have you here with us. Let us know if you need anything. :D

Hmm Questions...

Gold or silver?

Sandwich or sub?

Walking or running?

Apple or pear?

PC or Mac?

Ok, that's all for now. That should get you going.

--

If I take care fo my integrity, my reputation will take care of itself.

--Unknown

April 1, 2010 at 11:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Floff

Silver, I didn't look into it that much before, but silver has a lot more mystical legends behind it compared to gold, even though I don't believe in them naturally, it still makes it more interesting.

Sandwich. I always throw one together

Walking, I considered jogging before but I never got around to it

'mm Apple, for two reasons: First being it's quite easy to get, either by picking from our yard or just from the nearest grocery store and the second is that I like apple's taste better.

PC, I never owned a MAC and so far from what info' I've collected it's all fancy stuff.

--

April 2, 2010 at 6:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

-Misty-
Administrator

Favouriate colour?

One Place u would like to visit?

Do you like anime?

Any hobbies?

--

"We Are SakuraXIII, Always from now, until the end"

- JavA!

April 4, 2010 at 11:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Floff

Favorite color, hmm, there's more than one so I'll just list a generic few:

Black, green, orange, royal to darker blues

Place I would like to visit.. I never actually thought about visiting a lot of places, but I'd gladly go abroad wherever in Europe, 'n to famous tourism places. Thing is I can hardly afford such things.

I do enjoy animes a lot actually <:

Just need to find myself the time to watch some and need to get off my lazy a** 'n get them good ones downloaded *cough*

Seen a few and I'd definitely go for some more

Hobbies, well.. I don't really have any fix ones, but lately I've been dancing around with friends, doing "shuffle" and "jumpstyle"

Also I enjoy good reads, be that a book or comic series

used to play basketball a lot

also used to skate, but I stopped since my friends did too back then

Playing a lot of different games on my humble PC ;p

Hmm, I suppose that is all. ^^

--

April 5, 2010 at 11:20 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Shillien

Questions ? Quiz ?! Count me in ... yay =3 

You like to play , so what games do you prefer ? Genre ?

What musik do you listen to ?

Do you like / own Pets ?

April 7, 2010 at 4:26 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Floff

Hmm hmm, from FPS games through RPGs to MMOs and RTS games, if this says anything to you within genres. I know it's quite a wide variety of games I just circled up, but it's mainly true, as long as it has a good story, or if it has an interesting storyline, maybe nice visuals, but that's not always necessary, I'll most likely play it.

My very first game I got to play as a lil' grasshopper was "Doom" ;D

As for music, I'll quote what I wrote on my Facebook profile:
"Anything whit a funky or catchy fast paced beat, really.
Tho' I'm rather open, don't like to categorize and say "I like everything in this." as that's no true.
I choose my music depending on my mood and needs."

and well, if you want to hear really generic categories I've listened to: Techno, D n B, Hardcore, Retro, Indie, Punk, Pop Rock, Rock, even rarely Metal

I like pets a lot in fact, but I'm a bit unlucky with them, but it's mostly thanks to violent neighbours and motorcyclists in the area being nuts.. I lost 4 cats here. |:

Used to have fishies for ages, but they passed away due to old age, so I have an empty fish tank in my room now, heh

I also own a dog, a mix of husky and malamut (I'm not sure if I'm spelling the names right). He listens to the name "Mackó" which stands for Teddy in Hungarian.

--

April 7, 2010 at 5:32 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jani

Dogs or cats?

--

April 17, 2010 at 9:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Floff

By likeliness, definitely cats, which of course doesn't disinclude Dogs among liked pets, Teddy's turning 10 y old next month. (:

Although I don't get to see him now as I finished moving out. (he stayed with parents)

At my girl's place there's two really silly cats, they're an amusing company, only baddie is that they drop hair all over the place but meh, who cares.

--

April 18, 2010 at 4:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Java
Site Owner

Do you want to kiss a moose?

--

April 19, 2010 at 2:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

-Misty-
Administrator

Why did u pick the name Floff?

ur dog sounds soo cute! and i really like ur name choice.

--

"We Are SakuraXIII, Always from now, until the end"

- JavA!

April 23, 2010 at 5:08 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Floff

Sorry, been gone for a while.. busy days are busy.

Well, there's no real reason behind the name actually, I normally go with "Flash" but naturally, it's almost always taken, so I decided to go with some FFfffffu-fehhflaff, Floff. Fluff is another popular choice, so yeah didn't even try taking that. xP

Java: What kind? ;D

No, actually I don't really want to

--

April 23, 2010 at 6:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sin

nice to meet you java xD sorry I am not good at asking questions lol >:

but good to have u here with us :D

June 7, 2010 at 11:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.