SakuraXIII.com

Forever.

Forums

Forum Home > Contests and Events! > Seeny vs SakuraXIII - The challenge!

Seeny

Seeny vs SakuraXIII – The challenge!

12.April 2010 - 2nd May 2010

First of all I want to say that this is NOT an official guild event that is held by our guildleaders, so Az and Misty are actually able to participate as well.

Now, what’s the event about? I guess you’re wondering why I would challenge my own guild?

With the joining of my Treasure Hunter Cilzia I would like to challenge all guild members of Sakura. As you guys might know you start at 0 guild points when you join, so I would like to contribute to the guild a little.. but as you all (might) know, I am pretty lazy, so I need some help to motivate me. And that’s the challenge.

Starting now I challenge you to gain more guild points until the end of the event.

It will be easy for you to check my current guild points in guild as I started at 0, for all of you I will post a list of the current guild points when the event starts.

Since it’s an event there will be prizes (or else I could just not care and loose…which would be no motivation! *inserts dramatic sounds*)

-Every member that gains at least 1000 Guild points during the event period will go into a raffle to win a set containing one EXP wonder drug, one Speed wonder drug and one Item Drop Rate wonder drug.

-All members who gain more Guild points during the event period than I do will go into a raffle to win a set of wonder drugs (Exp, speed and IDR) as well as 1 Million ely.

The 3 best contributors that gained MORE guild points than me will receive the following prices:

3rd:

1 peach can, a rare special weapon below lvl 80 (NOT bossweapons…;)

OR: 1 peach can & 1 piece of exclusive Class Armour of your choice

OR: 1 peach can & 1 case/elemental of your choice (battle cloak)

2nd:

2 peach cans, 1 mil ely, one Ladeck fashion item piece of your choice (e.g. Polar bear paws, Dog band, levi armour, ...) & food for your lvl/class

OR: 2 peach cans, 750k ely, 2 pieces of exclusive Class Armour of your choice & food for your lvl/class

OR: 2 peach cans, 750k ely 1piece of class armour & 1 case/elemental of your choice (battle cloak)

And the guildmember with the most guildpoints gained will receive…

1 exp syrup, 1,5m ely and 3 pieces of exclusive Class Armour of your choice

OR:

1 exp syrup, 1,5m ely and 2 pieces of exclusive Class Armour of your choice, 1 case/elemental of your choice (battle cloak)

OR:

one Kazno Stone cupon (30 days +25%IDR, 25%rare itemdroprate, +25% exp)

Last but not least:

If the guild lvls up during the event to lvl 6 because of all your awesome work (to beat me ;_;) I will give out 1 mil ely to every member that gained at least 2500 guildpoints during the event period.

Conditions:

-players that won one of the grand prizes will NOT be able to win the raffle price.

-players that cheat, try to prevent others from gaining Guildpoints (such as KS’ing) will not be able to participate

*bottom note: I might sound rich now… but actually I’m pretty broke. If you guys manage to lvl up you will put me into slavery to mine ores and gain money for like a month or so…. T_T

oh and... have fun and enjoy lataling~

List of guildpoints as of 12th april can be seen here:

http://pastebin.com/4g7Sqkcf

April 11, 2010 at 9:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

-Misty-
Administrator

i am join!! i currently have 2,203 gp

--

"We Are SakuraXIII, Always from now, until the end"

- JavA!

April 11, 2010 at 9:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Java
Site Owner
sounds fun! wish I could be apart of it! woot!
--

April 12, 2010 at 2:33 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Floff

Count me in, for the lols

--

April 13, 2010 at 2:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Seeny

for the lols?!?!?!?!

i wana see hardworking guildmembers! i wont make it easy for you! :P

2,2k gp so far! more to come wohoooo~

April 13, 2010 at 5:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Prince Vern

^o^ It's a win-win situation, so how could I not want to helps~

--

April 13, 2010 at 12:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

-Misty-
Administrator

o.o this is scary i think seeny might win!! 0.0   o0oh no!!!

--

- JavA!

April 15, 2010 at 5:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Seeny

guys only 1 week and 1 day to go!

im sure you can do it....

you wont let me win against the guild, will you!?

Go Go Go!

April 24, 2010 at 7:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jani

O_O Go, go!

--

April 26, 2010 at 4:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

-Misty-
Administrator

aww no! its almost over!!! Come on guys!

--

- JavA!

May 1, 2010 at 12:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Seeny

the event period is now over. i will annouce the winner of the raffle price soon, since there is nobody that could beat me :P

May 2, 2010 at 8:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Seeny

Sorry for the doublepost. but i am now going to announce the winner.... or, in this case winners.

Because nobody beat me and collected more than the 11336 guildpoints that i contributed, i decided to give a special prize to the person who gained the most guildpoints after me, and to give away 2 raffle prizes.

The person with the 2nd most Guildpoints is (Az)Xeus with 10360 guildpoints.

He will recieve 1 Exp wonder drug, 1 Item drop rate wonder drug, 1 speed wonder drug, 1 luck wonder drug and one stamina wonder drug as well as 5 chocolate cream buffs and 10 tomato Sandwiches (food items)

the raffle prize winners are:

Mistyx with 9726gp

and

Vern with 3088gp

they will recieve 1exp wonder drug, 1 item drop rate wonder drug, 1 speed wonder drug each

I want to thank everyone that perticipated and hope you enjoys your time lataling ^o^

May 4, 2010 at 10:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

-Misty-
Administrator

yay!!! thank you seeny for a great event ^^

--

- JavA!

May 4, 2010 at 11:11 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Prince Vern

Oh mah god *3* I won something, and not just anything, DRUGS~ ^___^ Wonderful drugs, woo, thank you~

--

May 4, 2010 at 12:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jani

Lolz, grats

--

May 5, 2010 at 11:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.